Project Manager - Software
A leading global travel company requires a Project Manager to join their established team based in Central London.
The successful Project Manager will provide leadership to the project teams, developing the project scope, implementing solutions including business and infrastructure change.
The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring clear lines of communication, managing stakeholder expectations and ensuring all stages of the project delivers are met appropriately.
Responsibilities to include:
* Being fully accountable for delivery of projects.
* Driving systems integration requirements and implementing solutions.
* Planning appropriate business change activities.
* Providing Product Ownership.
* Working with internal teams and third party software vendor(s), ensuring that a robust project plan is put together.
* Managing risk.
* Leading project meetings and workshops.
Skills required to apply:
* A proven track record in Project Management delivering technical software projects.
* Experienced in software delivery projects involving managing third party software vendors.
* Agile project delivery.
* Influential with effective leadership skills, proven ability to motivate teams to enable improved performance.
* Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills.
* Travel industry experience preferred.
Please contact Marie Moore on 07958 191955 for an in-depth job description or simply apply by sending a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org