Our client is currently seeking a PR Manager to manage the development and execution of all PR activity.
The PR Manager will protect brand reputation and ensure that all activity supports business objectives and flexes as priorities evolve. The PR manager will plan and run press / FAM trips for key contacts briefing and utilising relevant individuals from around the business to help run these events plus plan and run key events that enhance the strategy and deliver positive returns for the business.
This online travel business is looking for an experienced PR individual, with proven capability of managing brand reputation and generating positive coverage as well as below areas of expertise.
* Excellent at building relationships with key individuals across all media channels
* Proven capability at developing a PR strategy and plan and integrating into the broader marketing plan
* Proven capability of flexing plans to evolving business needs and managing multiple projects
* Good commercial acumen with a passion for delivering results
* Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
* Excellent presentation and organisational skills, with strong attention to detail.