Our client, an award-winning thriving travel business is actively seeking a dynamic and experiences professional to join them as the Country Manager for Mexico for the Mexican market. If you’re passionate about the travel industry and possess the skills to lead and grow their presence in this vibrant market, we invite you to be a key player in their journey to create unforgettable travel experiences.
The ideal candidate will lead all business initiatives in the market, including generating and engaging with business partners to build new business for the company.
Role Responsibilities/Key Expectations:
• As a Country Manager you will analyse and follow ROI vs budget, driving the team for highest targets using BI tool.
• Work closely with internal teams/departments at the headquarter to maximise business opportunities.
• Regular reporting to the Regional Director.
• Navigate customer’s needs within the market to maximise daily productivity.
• Manage a team of local commercial and operation executives, media and collection.
• Experience identifying, negotiating and partnering with potential partners.
• Maintain existing business developing, strong commercial and personal relationships between the partners and sales teams at all levels of business to win new opportunities and achieving targets.
• Work proficiency in English.
• As a Country Manager you will need previous background Travel experience.
• Ability to travel on duty trips, regularly (full drivers licence).
• Strong experience in leading a sales team and developing new/existing markets.
• Strong sales skills and proven track record in the travel industry.
• Strong experience in B2B negotiations and sales management.
• Ambitious, self-motivated and goal-oriented work style.
• Ability to work under pressure and keep to deadlines.
If you are ready to embark on a rewarding career journey and shape the future of travel in Mexico, then apply now for the Country Manager position. Take the next step by submitting your application and let’s explore new horizons together. We look forward to welcoming a dynamic individual who shares our passion and vision for the future of travel!
Or email Maika at firstname.lastname@example.org.