Finance Assistant – Travel
Our client, a leading travel specialist is looking for a Finance Assistant to join and be a part of their dynamic finance team, where flexibility is key. You will be involved seamlessly stepping into various finance positions as needed.
This Finance Assistant position is situated in a bustling and versatile finance team. Beyond managing their accounts and financial reporting, they play a pivotal role as a primary contact for numerous suppliers, travel agents, tour operators and contractors throughout the group.
• As a Finance Assistant you will reconcile purchase ledger and resolve queries efficiently.
• Daily reconcile bank account(s), posting payments/receipts to Sage.
• Assist the team with reconciliations and adhoc tasks for management accounts.
• Collaborate with operations for query resolution.
• Support in implementing vital financial projects.
• Actively participate in testing new systems or enhancements using test scripts.
• Provide reports to assist with the audit of data held.
• Candidates with a background in travel, leisure or tech would be advantageous.
• As a Finance Assistant, you will be expected to be proficient in advanced Excel functions such as VLOOKUP and pivot tables.
• Skilled in handling substantial amounts of data.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, coupled with excellent time management, accuracy and organisational abilities.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience using Power BI is a plus.
• Self-motivated team player capable of working independently and making informed decisions.
They offer amazing benefits such as; Working in their modern and stylish offices, Annual company bonus in addition to your salary, 33 days annual leave including bank holidays, 5% matched company pension contribution, Internal training academy to support your learning and personal development, Additional company benefits to support your wellbeing and happiness and an on-site gym and bar so you can enjoy a free drink on a Friday!
If you’re ready contribute your financial skills in a dynamic environment then apply now or email Maika on email@example.com