Business Development Manager / Key Account Manager – Germany
We’re looking for an exceptional Business Development Manager / Key Account Manager to join our client, a specialist in travel-tech. The role will be responsible for assisting the market’s account’s management, operations and business development support to existing and new agents following the company SLA. The role is hands-on with sales and operations functions for the German market.
The ideal candidate will have Business Development Management, Key account management, Account management or Sales management experience within the travel industry.
• Lost agents monthly reports to be sent by pre-settled deadline to BDM & Commercial Director.
• Advise clients on creating profitable processes.
• Acknowledge customer’s needs and requirements.
• Spring new sale opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and email communications in the market.
• Research accounts and identify key players.
• Team with the Sales Executives to create and build pipeline and close deals when the support is needed.
• Ensure both the client and company follow the contract terms.
• Collaborate with internal teams (finance, operations, sales, offline, revenue, etc.) to adhere to customer’s needs.
This role offers a great salary and benefits! They are looking to recruit ASAP – if you believe you are a great fit then apply now or email Maika at firstname.lastname@example.org