Our client is a leading tech travel group looking for a Deputy Financial Controller to work with their thriving team supporting the Financial Controllers who look after all aspects of the business.
As Deputy Financial Controller your duties will be:
- Supporting the FCs in the management of the finance department.
- Deputising for any of the FC’s as and when required.
- Assisting in the review of monthly financial reports.
- Maintaining documentation for accounting procedures and policies.
- Supporting the FCs with compliance to statutory law, finance and tax regulations.
- Solving technical accounting issues.
- Auditing the efficiency of business processes and assisting with improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business.
- Assisting in the delivery of key projects within the finance department, for example to transition of SAGE 200 to SAGE X3.
If you have a recognised accounting qualification, experience of computerised accounting software and an aptitude for systems improvements and developments, the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and think objectively, the motivation to develop your knowledge and skills and improve processes, and finally excellent communication skills with the capability to direct all levels of staff, both internal and external, then please do get in touch asap!