Performance Marketing Manager
A leading business with a great working culture is looking to hire an exceptional PPC Manager to lead their Performance Media activity (PPC & Affiliates) across multiple Travel verticals.
Based in the West End (hybrid-working available) the PPC Manager will lead a team of two. Providing innovation and leadership in PPC activity via test and learn opportunities, utilising bid management technology to ensure integration and tracking of PPC and other paid digital performance media activity is adequate and effective.
To be considered for the PPC Manager role, the successful candidate must have an impressive background working in a similar environment, managing campaigns daily.
PPC Manager requirements:
• Previous experience gained in a similar role, whether from agency or client-side.
• Supporting and mentoring a team of two to deliver against OKR’s and personal objectives.
• Modelling and reporting experience and knowledge of bid management and attribution tools are essential when applying for this role.
• Develop day to day media, publisher and third-party relationships (e.g. Google, Microsoft, SA360, AWIN etc.)
• In-depth understanding of PPC with a good knowledge of Affiliates with a proven history of successful delivery of performance-focused campaigns
• Use of digital marketing technology, including bid management (Marin, SA360, Kenshoo, Awin etc)
• Excellent verbal, written communication skills and good presentation skills.
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Ability to think both strategically and tactically depending on the business needs
In return, a competitive salary is on offer with some genuinely fantastic perks to include 27days holiday (opportunity to buy more) and an abundance of benefits to include flexible working, cycle to work scheme and much more.
To apply for the Performance Marketing Manager, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com