SEO Manager– Flexible Home/Office working
This is a senior and highly valued role in one of the UK’s leading specialist travel groups with ambitious growth targets. The successful candidate will take ownership of the SEO strategy and execution and bring proven technical skills and a hands-on approach to SEO, keeping themselves up-to-date with the latest Search Engine Optimisation developments and applying best practice to yield demonstrable search ranking improvements.
Responsible for managing a small team of in-house SEO assistants/executives. You will be responsible for tracking, measuring and analysing SEO performance and contributing to the success of cross-discipline and company-wide objectives.
Working closely with the Content team, Marketing, Product, Sales, and IT teams responsibilities will include:
• Setting and driving the SEO strategy for the company
• Manage site-techniques, link building, technical SEO, crawl errors, XML sitemaps, data markups, etc.
• Identify and prioritise keyword portfolio opportunities that will drive performance for SEO based on potential impact and uplift
• Responsibility for log analysis, site crawls and monitoring keyword positioning and backlink profiles.
• Carrying out regular SEO reviews
• Using Google Analytics and other analytical programs to deliver key campaign performance reports to stakeholders every month.
To apply, you will be a data-driven, analytical SEO professional with experience preferably gained in the travel sector or lead generation industry. Good technical SEO experience with an understanding of Google Search Console, Google Analytics and third-party tracking tools required. Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates essential.
We seek someone who will the extra mile when it comes to data and “hacky” tools. So, It will be a bonus if you know SQL, Python etc. or Strong HTML and CSS (but not essential)
In return, you’ll be seeking a fast-paced, challenging environment that’s fun to work in and have the chance to work with diverse, passionate colleagues who have a range of skills and experience and strong work ethic. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary/package.
Immediate interviews being held, please send your CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org