Our client is an established, award-winning tour operator passionate about responsible and sustainable travel, we are thrilled to announce a new opportunity to join them as a Yield Manager. This role will report directly to the Senior Commercial Manager responsible for managing the pricing and capacity of trips to achieve maximum yield from product sales.
Yield Manager responsibility to include:
* Monitoring trading performance
* Setting pricing and capacity on a trip by trip basis
* Analysing data to identify opportunities for improving commercial performance
* Pricing of all product at launch with the input of the product team
* Re-pricing product to improve margins, optimise yields or stimulate sales
* Maintain and develop reports to improve commercial performance
* you have previous yield/ pricing/ commercial experience gained in travel then we would love to hear from you. To succeed in this flexible/ open working culture you must have a positive, pro- active attitude to work and be happy to work in an ever-changing, exciting business environment.
Please send your CV FAO of Corinne to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 5877087