Head of Performance Marketing A fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest travel companies in the U.K developing three impressive brands. As the Head of Performance Marketing you'll be in charge of planning, managing and optimising multi-million pound budgets and millions of site visitors per year. This position may suit a data-led performance Marketing Manager or Senior Performance Marketing Manager looking for their next step.
Head of Performance Marketing Responsibilities:
- Managing and developing digital marketing campaigns
- Contributing and PPC
- CRO (utilising third party CRO tools like Yieldify)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing - initially organic but to implement and scale a paid strategy
- Holiday/Travel Aggregator sites - Online Partners/Advertisers (including some really big brands!)
- Onsite margin management/dynamic pricing - Ecommerce including abandon basket, retargeting, personalisation, reviews
- CRM and increasing customer LTV
- Identifying business growth potential
- Setting and managing budgets
- Managing and developing and implementing tracking and analytics
- Analysing and reporting performance of all marketing channels
- Strong campaign management
- Managing existing agency relationships
Head of Marketing Skills & Experience Required:
- Travel industry experience desired
- Track record of optimising current marketing channels and significantly improving their ROI
- A fantastic people manager with the ability to coach and develop the marketing team.
- Impressive track record of introducing new marketing channels that drive traffic and profit.
- Excellent analytical skills - Strong planning capability and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
This role is to be based in the North East of England with travel to London to meet agencies and suppliers. Our client is open to the successful candidate working 3 days in the office with 2 days at home/ on the road based on location. Interviews being held immediately, please contact Marie Moore urgently for a full brief. Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 5877087.