Our client, a leading tour operator with offices internationally are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to lead a team in their head office based in Central London. The Senior Business Analyst will report into the Project Manager and will ensure the successful delivery of several new technology solutions for this established and reputable business.
Leading a team of Business Analyst's the Senior BA will be responsible for the following:
* Supporting the Project Manager by providing information on current travel management system functionality;
* Understanding causes of system problems;
* Working with the development team to ensure problems are solved effectively and efficiently;
* Documenting and mapping operational processes;
* Contributing to the Business Analyst team's KPI's and objectives;
* Maintaining a broad understanding of all company systems.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Business Analysis experience gained in the travel industry preferred;
* Proven experience developing travel management/ reservations systems;
* Knowledge of business analysis techniques and how to apply these to a software development project;
* BCS or IIBA business analyst certification highly desirable;
* Management experience;
* Minimum of 5 years BA experience preferably gained in travel;
* The ability to prepare documentation to include: business cases, user journey stories, stakeholder maps, business requirements documents etc;
* Experience working with Atlassian products (Jira and Confluence);
* Exposure to working within an Agile environment or an understanding of the principles of Agile Software development.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an incredible travel brand.
Please note : Only Business Analysts with travel industry experience will be considered.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV FAO: Marie Moore or alternatively feel free to call on 0203 5877087 for more information.