A varied & challenging opportunity has arisen to join a large company focussing on travel and adventure holidays. The Human Resource Business Partner will be responsible for the HR activity of two brands offering unique holidays experiences with a circa of 300 employees. Our client is looking to appoint a dynamic, professional HRBP to drive the HR activity in the US, BVI and Caribbean. The successful applicant will be the US HR ambassador and be responsible for managing a remote HR Business Partner, this role will be supported by the North American HR Shared Services team.
In this pivotal role, the Human Resources Business Partner will be responsible for the following:
* Working with HRBP EMEA to ensure consistency across regions.
* Building people management capability for all locations by coaching, challenging and influencing senior managers and leaders.
* Driving employee engagement and talent management.
* Responsible for Reward, implementing overall reward strategy for your locations
* Leading monthly and annual pay review process.
* Working with central talent team to improve local recruitment processes.
* Creating and implementing HR initiatives, policies and systems collaborating with HRBP team globally and HR Shared Services.
* Manage Visa and immigration paperwork.
* Assisting with projects such as: job grading/ salary banding; global policy review and global Engagement survey.
* Be the point of escalation for day to day HR issues.
* Creating and delivering commercial people plans across assigned locations
The successful candidate skills/ experience required:
* HR degree or equivalent HR experience
* A passion for the travel/ tourism industry
* Management/ leadership experience
* Influential with strong interpersonal communication skills.
* Strong collaboration skills.
* Dynamic, driven and ambitious.
In return the HRBP will be offered a competitive package with 10-20% bonus, travel discounts, 3 weeks vacation leave, pension scheme, staff discounts on group travel products, vision/ dental and healthcare and finally - the opportunity for career progression.
Please Note: Travel to BVI/ Caribbean and within the US required.
Please send your resume FAO: Marie Moore - firstname.lastname@example.org