Operations /Quality Control Manager
Our client, an internationally renowned travel company is looking to appoint a Quality Control Manager/ Operations Manager to work closely with the Director of Operations and lead a team of 4 based in London/remotely. This exciting opportunity will be responsible for overseeing the creation of Guest Documentation and their optional experience programme. This position will also be responsible for monitoring all hotel and supplier feedback for multiple brands within the group.
Operations Manager/ Quality Control Manager Responsibilities:
* Ensuring hotel and supplier issues are dealt with by the team in a timely manner
* Monitoring supplier issue trends
* Communicating quality feedback to ground handlers
* Delivering training
* Organising and conducting supplier/hotel visit inspections
* Ensuring all Health & Safety concerns are reported
* Monitoring H&S trends
* Attending Health and Safety conference and facilitate training to quality control team
* Overseeing creation of Guest documents
* Ensuring Guest documents are created/ delivered on time.
* Experienced working with Content Management System preferred as Guest Documentation production relies heavily on CMS. However, if you have experience helping to support the implementation of new systems & able to effectively liaise with IT teams regarding development or performance issues then training on CMS will be offered
* Group travel industry experience highly desirable
* Excellent time management
* Ability to multitask and manage a variety of projects
* Strong knowledge of European destinations
* Proven success managing a team and project management.
* International travel will be required.
In return a rewarding package is on offer, lots of room for progression and the chance to work for an impressive travel business.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call Marie on 07958 191955.