Urgently looking for an online marketing executive to join a fantastic travel business based in Buckinghamshire. An easy commute out of Marylebone or drive from surrounding areas. The online Marketing Executive will deliver online campaigns for the UK market in accordance with the online marketing plan. The digital marketing executive will evaluate and optimise campaign performance to maximise online opportunities, and ultimately maximise sales and ROI.
Some of your main tasks would include:
* Work with Marketing manager to deliver campaigns and agencies on PPC, SEO and social campaigns.
* Help develop the marketing plan and analyse and optimise portfolio of PPC campaigns, including keyword research, ad copy and landing page tests
* Provide regular online performance updates and results to key stakeholders
* Manage and track expenditure to ensure optimal return on investment
* Work with wider team to ensure integrated campaigns are supported through-the-line and on the website
* Monitor the UK's social media accounts and work with key stakeholders to coordinate monthly content calendar.
* Distribute and review invitations for Review site. Collate and distribute results to key stakeholders
The successful candidate will also work on the website updating product and other information plus use analytics to monitor web performance and be a custodian of the brand.
Key attributes for the role include:
* Relevant Marketing qualification or experience in an online marketing role
* Experience overseeing creation, targeting and delivery of email marketing campaigns
* Knowledge of best practice for search, display and online marketing campaigns
* Analytical skills, and enthusiasm to continually improve and optimise campaigns
* Strong organisational and time management skills; able to effectively prioritise work and manage deadlines across multiple projects simultaneously
* Excellent attention to detail and proficient in MS Excel
Tenacious attitude, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, accountable and reliable