We are looking to recruit a Senior Digital marketing Manager for a luxury travel business based in Surrey. The Senior Digital marketing Manager will work alongside the Head of Marketing to design, manage and deliver the Ecomerce strategy focused around a customer orientated and cost-effective plan.
The Senior Digital marketing Manager will have responsibility for digital performance and Ecommerce within the company, this includes website performance, online advertising, CRM, PPC and SEO leading to targeted growth within online sales. You will manage your own team and agencies to implement and optimise integrated,marketing campaigns.
Other key responsibilities include
* Use data, best practice and industry trends to guide the long term digital strategic roadmap and short-term tactical digital decisions
* Manage the digital agency relationship and brief them on campaigns, projects and tactical promotions.
* Manage the website development agency on forthcoming website development projects
* Collaborate with the Digital Optimisation Analyst in defining the 'Conversion Rate Optimisation' strategy for the business
* Work with the Customer Insight & CRM manager on the customer and prospect contact strategy and technical developments required to platforms and systems to enable effective implementation of this for the business, ensuring lifetime value is balanced with prospect conversion and trading KPIs
* Be the guardian of all international websites, ensuring stakeholder engagement and inclusion where necessary
* Oversee day-to-day delivery of online marketing activity including PPC, SEO, Programmatic display and retargeting, affiliate, Social ads & Pre-roll video
* Monitor and manage budgets and agency spend for online activities to ensure projects are delivered on target and on budget
The senior Digital Marketing Manager will also have experience of CMS systems, web analytics and other online tools. Also skilled in PPC, Programmatic, affiliates and paid social and tools such as Bitwise, similar web and hotjar plus using ROI techniques, attribution modelling and econometrics. Other key experience relates to managing eccomerce platforms and A/B and MVT tools with a good understanding of SEO,CROCRM and UX.
The role comes with a great salary and benefits working in a fantastic environment.
Please apply send applications to email@example.com