Meta Search Senior Executive/Manager
Our London based Travel client is searching for an experienced Meta/Biddable senior executive to manage and Optimise our metasearch partnerships. The ideal candidate will be bright, Driven with a mathematical mindset and analyst background.
The business is extremely fast paced with a very exciting working environment with core responsibilities within the role to include
· Driving booking growth via the Metasearch channels within budget levels and performance targets.
· Manage and optimise the performance of the meta partners daily. Liaising with Supply team to define and implement strategies in order to optimize CTR's and conversion via the Metasearch channel.
· Collaborate with internal teams (Marketing, Ecommerce, Development, Analytics etc) to define and implement strategies that drive performance and best practise.
· Oversee technical implementations (APIs, tracking etc.) where needed to onboard new partners or keep existing partners updated.
· Track detailed performance/KPIs and deliver regular data-driven actionable insights to improve results
· Build and develop strong collaborations with meta partners
The successful candidate will ideally have the below skill set for the Meta/Biddable Senior Executive role.
· An analytical mindset with strong ability to think logically and excellent problem-solving skills
· Strong communication & negotiation skills
· Ability to thrive with demonstrated agility and versatility in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
· Enthusiastic, positive and self-motivated with ability to work without close supervision
· Degree educated preferably in Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field
You will receive a very competitive salary based on experience, 25 days holiday plus other benefits.
If you have the desire to work within this fast growing travel business please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org