Training and Development Manager
Reporting to the Operations Director of this well-established, dynamic travel business the Training and Development Manager will be fully responsible for supporting the training requirements of the business to include designing and delivering a supporting training program and training materials. The successful applicant will deliver technical and non-technical training to any new starters within the company.
Training and Development Manager responsibilities to include:
* Designing and delivering induction training programs for both the sales and service teams
* Maintaining and constructing all documentation to support the training delivery
* Work with the Customer service and operational management teams to regularly review training material and to ensure you understand the learning challenges within such teams
* Support new projects from both planning and training delivery perspectives.
* Help develop the leadership teams with their management skills
* Travel within the UK and overseas to support and train remote workers
Training and Development Manager skills required:
* Superb training skills with a proven track record in this field preferably gained in a travel environment
* Understanding of Customers Service/ Operations within a travel business
* Impressive communication skills both written and verbal
* Be able to adapt your training style to match different learning styles
The position offers a very good salary with 25 days holiday and other benefits
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV to Richard@mbmtravelexecutives.co.uk