Our client is seeking a travel focused sales executive to join the team at this Buckinghamshire based travel business. The sales executive will be responsible for growing sales via trade sales partnerships whilst facilitating and supporting on road strategy. The development of inside sales tactics is key to extend reach plus increase engagement within travel trade sector.
Other key responsibilities for the Sales executive include
* Outbound sales calls to agreed plan of retail agencies, new and existing to qualify and contribute growth of retail business in line with business objectives
* Develop and implement a homeworker sales strategy in conjunction with National Sales Manager to achieve agreed target
* Regular communication with agents via social media or agreed best media to promote incentives, product and engage with the UK front line agent.
* Following up on bookings from new agents - alerting Account Managers, sending follow up on OTT, brochures etc, investigating the opportunity
* Working with the CSC team on uncovering the opportunity in this team to grow new business through new agent follow up and promotion of incentives
* Managing the OTT training website, engaging with the agents who have completed training and match target audience to deliver incremental business
* Weekly communication to database of special offers, incentives and promotions on behalf of Account Managers on consistent basis
* Develop webinar schedule, create and deliver bespoke webinars
* Responsible for working with CLIA on shows and events that match our targets and strategy
* Support Head of Sales and National Sales Manager with ad-hoc reporting and activities
The Sales executive will possess other attributes to include being confident in a target driven environment whilst having exceptional customer service skills and experience managing in telephone sales environment.Have a positive and enthusiastic approach and the willingness to be hands on and a problem solver. Experience planning and resourcing a seasonal business with excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to build rapport and foster business relationships.Able to look at analytics and produce reports, highly organised as you will have multiple projects in motion at any one time.
The role comes with a competitive salary and 10% bonus plus 20 days holiday.
If this sounds like an interesting challenge please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org