Performance Marketing Manager
Our travel client is currently looking to recruit a Performance Marketing Manager based in sunny Barcelona. The Performance Marketing Manager will report to the Marketing Director, with the candidate responsible for growing sales via paid media channels globally .
This role will be to take ownership of managing the paid media space and development of existing channels such as SEM and affiliates whilst introducing new channels to sustain future growth. The Performance Marketing Manager will manage, grow and mentor a small digital team.
SEM is a key channel for this business therefore you will need to excel in this area, developing the strategy, evaluating agencies and technology and competitor monitoring. You would also be expected to introduce and develop channels like paid social, programmatic media, paid placements, our affiliate programme whilst evaluating technology for attribution/tracking. In addition experience within CRM so that you can roll out a CRM programme. Ability required in using analytical and competitive tools building a clear picture of sector performance and positioning.
● Manage all paid performance marketing channels for B2C in multiple source markets
● Developing SEM strategy and technology
● Develop new digital marketing channels reducing pressure on SEM
● Define affiliate strategy and grow programme
● Introduce / evaluate paid social campaigns
● Introduce an acquisition focused CRM campaign
● Own measurement and analysis for all digital channels.
● Rigorously manage the performance marketing budget.
● Manage the day to day relationship with our digital agency.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for technology and digital, be a good communicator, enthusiastic and proactive whilst thriving in a fast paced environment.
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary, 24 days holidays with other benefits plus work in a fantastic environment with brilliant people!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org