Regional Business Development Manager - Eastern Europe
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a B2B technology led travel business. Joining as part of their European sales force to launch into the Eastern European market, this position will be based from home in any main city in Eastern Europe.. As the Regional Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for establishing this dynamic, forward-thinking, technology driven travel business by developing and implementing mid to long-term strategies with the Consortia, travel agents/ OTA's and Travel agent's networks in specified regions. Building and maintaining strong industry relationships, the Regional Sales Manager will have an impressive list of trade contacts, be an enthusiastic, positive self-starter with a creative sales approach ready to help drive the business to the next stage of their growth strategy plans. This really is a fantastic time to join this company.
Regional Sales Manager Duties are as follows:
* Market analysis, looking at future technology trends, SWOT, Market/ Client requirements
* Developing market segments targets, developing and executing sales campaigns
* Regular sales calls and visits to existing and potential customers to include independent travel agents, travel agent chains, networks, Consortia, Consolidators and Tour operators
* Promotion planning
* Attending industry events and extensive travel to represent the brand
Regional Business Development Manager Requirements:
* Experienced in B2B leisure and Corporate Sales for a hotel or leisure company with a network of retail travel agents in Eastern Europe
* The ideal candidate will have ideally worked for an online, tech, airline or GDS player in travel
* A tech-savvy sales professional with knowledge of web booking engines, XML/API or white labelling
* Experienced working remotely and leading a small sales support team
In return, the successful applicant will be offered an impressive salary plus bonus with lots of room for progression!