Product Executive Role - Long Haul Tour Operator
We have an excellent opportunity to become part of a well-established multi-award winning tour operator.
We are currently recruiting for a number of roles that would be ideal for somebody who is looking to make their first move into product development.
Working closely with the Product Manager, this role will be to support all product functions and drive the commercial effectiveness of the product range.
This is a great opportunity to help drive the development of an award-winning specialist brand
and become an integral part of a dynamic, ambitious, innovative and growing business.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Support in the product development process regarding commercial viability, meeting customer demand and anticipating operational implications
* Coordinate and communicate all itinerary alterations and other product changes to relevant parties within the business both in the UK and globally.
* Provide full assistance with the production of all relevant client documentation, including reviewing copy, checking the accuracy and appropriateness of information, and liaising with the design team and proofing.
* Carry out weekly capacity reports and make recommendation to the Product Manager to maximise yield and profitability.
* Work with the Product Manager to deliver training programmes to the reservations team and other parts of the business when required.
* Carry out regular analysis of relevant competitors' products and keep up-to date with trends and activity
Key Skills, experience & qualifications
* Attention to detail, accuracy and systems orientated
* Proven writing skills, including ability to accurately proof and develop
brochures and other customer literature
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* High energy, positive "can do "spirit and strong team ethic
* Culturally astute with preferably a good knowledge of long-haul destinations, India, South East Asia, China or Japan would be beneficial but not essential
* Independent travel experience
* Aptitude to learn various reservations systems