Affiliates Marketing Specialist
Our client, a leading online travel company, seeks an Affiliates Marketing Specialist after a successful launch of a successful affiliate programme. This is an exciting opportunity to work in their dynamic eCommerce team, growing their channel and integrating it with their overall paid search strategy. This is a hybrid role with 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
Affiliates Marketing Specialist skills & experience required:
• Previous Affiliate Marketing experience
• Ability to manage and deliver several marketing activities at the same time
• Passionate about learning performance marketing
• Excellent PC skills – use of Excel (Advanced), Word, PowerPoint
• Great team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent internal stakeholder management
• Enthusiastic and passionate about marketing
• Excellent creative writing and communication skills.
• Detailed and analytical approach to work
• Travel experience preferred but not essential.
Our client offers a superb benefits package including pension, life assurance, private medical, discounted travel, 25 days of holiday, taste card and discounted gym membership.
Please apply by submitting your CV FAO Marie Moore. Immediate TEAMS interviews are being held.