SALES MANAGER- BENELUX
Reporting to the Director of Sales and based in The Netherlands or Belgium, the successful candidate will join this leading global travel business as the Sales Manager for Benelux. The role will be responsible for building client relationships and promoting the services of the Travel Group to travel partners including tour operators, travel agents, MICE and Incentive houses.
As the Sales Manager in this newly created role you will be responsible for developing new business partnerships and strengthening existing relationships with partners in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
Sales Manager Benelux Responsibilities:
● Developing strategies along with senior management to expand group sales into new markets and increase business in existing markets
● Working on strategic plans to increase business through Tour Operators and Travel Agents networks.
● Create annual sales and marketing plan and budget for your markets
● Identifying and contacting new potential travel agents and tour operators.
● Making sales calls to introduce services to prospective clients.
● Initiate and distribute regular B2B newsletters, press releases and updates on tourism developments
● Initiate marketing activities targeted at the assigned market and coordinate with marketing department to ensure that the market requirements are well represented
● Creating effective sales and marketing support materials
● Participate in major travel trade shows around the world
● Arrange FAM trips for overseas agents and escort groups.
● Monitor new agents’ performances and bookings.
● Provide annual training for Travel Consultants
Sales Manager Qualifications:
● Experienced working as a Sales Manager/ National Sales Manager/ Regional Manager within the Travel sector
● Minimum 5 years of leading Sales for a large market.
● Contacts in the travel trade
● Fluency in English, and either Dutch or French (ideally both)