Due to internal progression, our client requires a Finance Manager to join their reputable, award-winning travel organisation.
The Finance Manager will produce monthly management accounts and prepare additional reports and support schedules for Quarterly reporting. In addition, we are seeking a qualified Finance Manager who can lead and manage year-end and interim audits and tasks such as balance sheet reconciliations and VAT returns.
- CIMA, ACCA, or AAT qualified
- Experienced working in a busy Finance department
- Experienced in leading a team
- Proven track record of producing accurate management accounts
- Audit experience
- VAT experience (preferred)
- Experienced with Sage
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experienced working with external auditors
- Travel industry experience is preferred but not essential.
In return, our client is offering a basic salary of £75k plus excellent Bens, including discounted holidays, Pension, Health, Life assurance, taste card, 25 days of holidays. Hybrid-working available in South West London.