UX Designer - Mid-Weight
We are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for a UX Designer to join a global travel organisation's expanding team offering an excellent salary and package. This is a truly exciting time to join this friendly, forward-thinking product team as they look towards an increasingly successful future.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
• To design product solutions that add value for the customer and encourage growth for the business
• Align with key stakeholders and products to map and define the strategic end-to-end customer experience
• Continuous iteration and agile development of features that add value and create opportunities to convert and retain users
• Employ user research, and analytics data to develop a deep understanding of how users engage, what matters to them and identify pain points
• Design and facilitate workshops to encourage collaborative ownership of problems and define collective plans of action
• Identify pain points and create elegant UX solutions to technical challenges to ensure enhanced user experience and seamless user journeys.
• Support Product Marketing with user research to establish the problems we aim to solve for our customers.
UX Designer Skills
• Experience performing competitor and user research
• Experience using Figma to wireframe, design and create prototypes.
• Experience running UX/UI projects from initiation to delivery.
• Experience creating design systems and pattern libraries (e.g. Sketch, Framer, Figma etc.)
Hybrid-working is available. Offices based near Preston.