We are currently seeking an experienced CRM Executive for a fantastic, leading, luxury long-haul operator. This is an exciting role to join a true industry leader in the luxury market.
In this role, you will take the lead with running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters.
Experience in the travel industry is an advantage, though not essential. Having a passion for travel and wanderlust is a must.
CRM Executive key responsibilities & skills to include -
• Identify target audience and grow company database using creativity & innovative ideas
• To create, build and deliver an effective email marketing campaign strategy that drives traffic/conversions as well as increase customer loyalty
• An eye for detail & excellent verbal and written English in proof-reading emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
• Ensure templates meet all requirements for cross-platform viewing
• Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalisation and advanced features
• Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
• Analyse campaign performance, suggest/discuss improvements / uncover performance trends and share insights
• Plan CRM strategies with a view to retaining existing customers, increasing brand loyalty and communicating company brand values.
• Manage the delivery of behaviour based triggered marketing programmes
CRM Executive key requirements for the candidate to include -
• Knowledge of DotDigital email marketing platform
• Hands-on experience with HTML and CRM systems
• Proficiency in marketing automation technology
• Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
• Exceptional communication and organisational skills
For the right candidate, this role offers an excellent salary, plus benefits.
If you think you have what's needed to join an exciting, industry-leading company with a truly reputable brand, please do get in touch ASAP with your CV, or call Marie on 07958 191955