We are seeking a commercially savvy, Product Insights Analyst to join a highly successful and reputable tour operator to be based in the North of England or South London on a hybrid-working arrangement.
To apply you will be great with numbers and ideally have worked in the travel industry, e-commerce of some kind of multi-channel experience. Our client requires a data-driven professional to prioritise the correct product changes, using a wide range of tools to understand the impact of the change and propose further iterations, bug fixes or optimisations that will make the customer experience better and to help optimise a range of websites.
You will ensure all elements of the website and customer behaviour are tracked, especially new Product changes and maintain data integrity across all data sources, joining and improving where necessary
To be considered for this Product Insights analyst position, we need you to have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
• Previous experience working within a Product or E-Commerce environment
• Previous experience of working on consumer-facing transactional websites
• Experience working in an analytics role (across all touchpoints – KPI/OKR definition, tracking setup, configuration, insight and reporting)
• Experience with some Google products e.g. Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio
• Previous experience of other user experience tools such as ContentSquare, Decibel Insights, MixPanel etc preferred
• Experience using any BI/Dashboarding tools
• Excellent Excel and data manipulation skills
In return, a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits are on offer. Immediate interview being held.