We are searching for any talented, ambitious, TRAVEL Commercial Managers/ partnerships Managers/ Account Managers looking for an exciting new opportunity to help lead and promote commercial activities in Southern Europe by building and maintaining business relationships with travel partners/ flight partners. Fluency in Spanish is highly advantageous.
Our client is open to accepting applicants with relevant commercial experience gained in Travel or a strong account manager/ business development manager from management consulting or investment banking. In addition, they are looking for an ambitious self-starter who is comfortable working with data and Excel. Please apply if you are interested in joining a fast-paced and data-driven environment.
In return, a competitive salary is on offer, plus a bonus and an outstanding benefits package!
Ideally, this position will be working out of their Central London offices with a hybrid-working arrangement; however, our client will also consider applicants based in Zurich or possibly full-time from home.
• Build positive relationships with existing partners
• Measure and analyse partnership and product performance quantitatively
• Improve existing relationships in terms of revenue generation and form new partnerships
• P&L accountability for brands in Southern Europe
• Monitor the competitive landscape, identify weaknesses, formulate and implement a plan to close the gap.
• Develop positive relationships and work with a cross-functional team.
• Spanish language & excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• 3-6 years of relevant commercial experience preferably gained in the travel industry
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a must
• Advanced excel and PowerPoint
• Good with data, financial literacy, and familiarity with budgeting processes.
• A self-starter who is able to work independently and navigate across a global organisation.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills combined with strong attention to detail.
• Good sense of humour and loves working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment.