We are searching for any talented, ambitious, Commercial Managers/ Partnerships Manager/ Account Managers looking for an exciting new opportunity, who will help lead and promote commercial activities in DACH by building and maintaining business relationships with travel partners/ flight partners. Fluent German is highly advantageous.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of consumer behaviour, outstanding analytical and account management skills and the ability to partner closely with internal global marketing, product, engineering and business teams. We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who will thrive in a fast-paced and data-driven environment.
This position ideally will be based in London with a hybrid-working arrangement; however, our client will also consider applicants based in Zurich.
• Measure and analyse partnership and product performance quantitatively
• Formulate and implement business strategies for the regions, looking holistically across and working closely with the rest of the commercial team and marketing, product and technology teams.
• Build positive relationships with existing partners
• Improve existing relationships in terms of revenue generation and form new partnerships
• P&L accountability for brands in DACH.
• Monitor the competitive landscape, identify weaknesses, formulate and implement a plan to close the gap.
• Develop positive relationships and work with a cross-functional team.
• Native German & excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• 4-7 years of relevant commercial experience preferably gained in the travel industry but would consider applicant from management consulting or digital marketing.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a must
• Advanced excel and powerpoint
• Good with data, financial literacy, and familiarity with budgeting processes.
• A self-starter who is able to work independently and navigate across a global organisation.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills combined with strong attention to detail.
• Good sense of humour and loves working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment.