An award-winning, Financial Services organisation is looking for a talented SEO Manager to focus on Organic Search and Strategy for their insurance vertical. Joining an innovative and driven digital marketing team of 23 individuals, you will work alongside content and campaign specialists, delivering class-leading SEO initiatives for insurance products, driving organic search visitors to the site.
They seek an SEO manager who can confidently lead SEO strategy and be enthused by delivering exceptional results in one of the most competitive search verticals.
SEO Manager Responsibilities:
- Accountability for the overall organic performance of multiple products and deliver traffic against business targets
- Deliver successful SEO recommendations
- Develop and deliver SEO strategy
- Completing comprehensive search intent research to understand customer search behaviour and to transform research into content recommendations
- Develop product channels, follow SEO best practices, ensure organic search hygiene factors are monitored
- Make changes through CMS to execute recommendations
• Report and measure the impact of website changes to rankings, share of voice, CTR, visit and other performance signals
• Support Organic performance Lead with senior stakeholder management
• Work closely with Product, Commercial and User Research teams to fully understand the customer journey, customer needs and pain points
• Review performance across a range of analytics packages to identify key trends
• Analyse Google Search Console performance data
• Provide relevant insights for the monthly organic performance report and support weekly trade
• Complete competitor and search landscape analysis to spot opportunities and trends
• Utilise tools such as SEMRush, BigQuery, DeepCrawl, Google Search Console, Google Analytics & MajesticSEO
If you have experience working in a search marketing role with expert knowledge of SEO and on-page best practice and have also created and executed SEO strategies, we would love to hear from you.
We are also looking for a candidate confident working in highly competitive search verticals with proven experience in data analysis and extracting insights from large datasets.
In return, a competitive salary is on offer with an exceptional benefits package. In addition, they have modern offices based in the West-End with a hybrid- working arrangement available.