This is an exciting opportunity for a global travel brand to lead a small analysis team within their B2C eCommerce team. Supporting technology and business transformation across several B2C brands. Our client is seeking a technically proficient Senior Digital Product Manager or Senior Business Analysis Lead to be the bridge between Product, Business and IT; the successful candidate will understand, assess and decompose Product and Technical roadmaps into delivery plans. It is critical the Senior Business Analysis Lead can comprehensively break down the requirements into Epics and Stories.
Senior Digital Product Manager/ Business Analysis Lead responsibilities:
• Build collaborative relationships with senior stakeholders across product, business, operational and delivery areas
• Act as the interface between the business and technical teams during development and roll-out of IT changes
• Defines metrics to measure the success and performance of prioritised work, ensuring any further BAU iterations can be proposed and prioritised accordingly
• Own the delivery of the agreed quarterly backlog following the quarterly/PI planning sessions ensuring the team always has adequate amounts of stories groomed to work on
• Lead and provide structure to the end-to-end analysis, scoping and planning approach to accurately define Epics and Stories against a prioritised Product, Project and Technology roadmaps
• Ensures technical debt and NFR’s (Non-Functional Requirements) are captured, refined, and prioritised with Product Management
• Support agile delivery ceremonies, prepare and facilitate PI Planning/sprint activities such as backlog grooming and 3-amigo sessions
• Undertake scope, feasibility and benchmark assessments for new products and projects as required
• Maintain the quality and integrity of features within their technical and team boundaries, ensuring identification and contribution to risks and dependencies
Senior Digital Product Manager/ Business Analysis Lead skills required.
• Minimum of 5 years of proven experience working in Agile IT Delivery, either as a
Technical Product Owner, Technical Product Manager or a Senior Business Analyst.
• Must have proven experience leading analysis in a retail eCommerce • Demonstrable Agile methodology experience, preferably within a Scaled Agile Framework.
• Experience of working in the travel industry
• Business Analyst / Product Management Recognised Qualification
• Line Management Skills and Knowledge:
• Ability to lead a team of business analysts
• Advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office, Confluence and JIRA Competencies
• Expert understanding of business analysis principles, processes and techniques.
The role will be based in South London but would consider a hybrid working arrangement with travel to the London office 2-3 days a week. In return, a great package to include pension, health, life assurance, and discounted travel is on offer.