MBM Executives are currently partnering with a global travel firm looking to expand their marketing team by hiring a CRM Optimisation Manager in a newly created opportunity. Working with various stakeholders across marketing eCommerce, Commercial, IT and reporting to the Head of CRM to help deliver their robust CRM roadmap. This role will provide insight to and from marketing activity to improve the channel's performance through deep data and audience understanding, performance diagnosis and continuous testing. We seek a talented, pro-active, hugely analytical individual who is passionate about CRM and looking to add value in an autonomous position.
CRM Optimisation Manager Responsibilities:
- Improving the performance for the eCRM channel by increasing CTO and UOR
- Identifying audiences and segments to help increase revenue
- Managing the analysis and optimisation of CRM campaigns to improve overall performance
- Increasing customer retention and customer acquisition
- Decreasing email unsubscribe rates
- Delivering insights for end-to-end campaign management
CRM Optimisation Manager Skills Required
- Hold strong prior experience as a CRM Manager
- Knowledge of single customer view (SCV) database
- Possess a strong analytical mindset
- Advanced Excel knowledge, including data handling and Data processing best practices
- Data-analytics software experience -Tableau or Sisence.
This is a unique opportunity to work in an innovative company. In return, a competitive salary and benefits package is on offer. It's a fantastic opportunity to join a global business that is fully committed to personal development, career pathway and opportunities.
Start date: August 2021.