Our client, a leading tour operator with offices internationally are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to lead a team in their offices based in London or in the North West of England.
Leading a team of Business Analyst's the Senior BA will be responsible for the following:
*Build collaborative relationships with senior stakeholders across product, business, operational and delivery areas
* Act as the interface between the business and technical teams during the development and roll-out of IT changes.
*Working with the development team to ensure problems are solved effectively and efficiently;
* Documenting and mapping operational processes;
* Contributing to the Business Analyst team's KPI's and objectives;
* Maintaining a broad understanding of all company systems.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Business Analysis experience gained in the travel industry preferred;
* Knowledge of business analysis techniques
* Management experience;
* Minimum of 5 years BA experience preferably gained in travel;
* The ability to prepare documentation to include: business cases, stakeholder maps, business requirements documents etc;
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an incredible travel brand.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV FAO: Marie Moore